Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Art: Photo Montage

Hi there! 

Today in Art class we made photo montages inspired by the German artist, Hannah Höch. I cut out printed images from the internet to make this photo montage. 

Here is my photo montage:



The parts in this image are:
  • Gumboots (the legs)
  • A vase (the body and eyes)
  • A long fringe (the hair)
  • Lips ( from the same image as the hair)
  • Hourglass stand supports (the arms)

Before I glued my images onto an A4 piece of paper I organised them in front of me. Then, I stuck them down with a gluestick. The first thing that I stuck down was the right gumboot, then the left one. After this I stuck the vase down, then, I stuck the fringe down. After this, I glued the lips on, finally, I glued the hourglass stand supports on. 

I really enjoyed doing this and I will probably try it out in my spare time at home too!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment