Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

English/Film Study: The Language of Film

Hi there!

Today I will be writing about the language of film and showing you a crossword puzzle I made about the language of film too. 

What am I learning?
I am learning about different terms in film, what they mean as well as why they're important.

How does this work show my learning?
Because I created a crossword puzzle, it shows that I know what specific film terms are as well as what they mean. I can also help others learn about these topics too. 

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I want to know about other techniques used in film, I would like to learn about these because I want to be able to identify different things in films when I am watching them. 

Here is my crossword:



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment