Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

Science: Yr10 Project ideas

 Hi there!

Today I will be sharing what I am doing in Science as end of year projects. We are going to create two projects this term, I am going to create an exploding volcano and an Earth structure model.

I am going to create my volcano based off of Mauna Loa, a volcano in Hawai‘i, United States of America. I will need to create an accurate model of Mauna Loa, giving information about it. I will also need to create elephant toothpaste to create 'lava' flowing out of my volcano. I'll need to take pictures of my progress and give my method for how I made everything.

For my second project, I am going to create an Earth structure model. For it I am going to create the Earth, featuring all the layers and tectonic plates too. I will do a write-up of what I did to create my model, as well as some information about the Earth too. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment