Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Creative Writing

Hi there!

On this blog post I'm going to share some short creative writing I have been doing when creativity has sparked in my brain. 

Scrolling

I could gain star alliance points with how much time I spend scrolling on my phone, travelling endlessly with no stopping in sight. 

I desperately clutch a meaningless combination of metal and glass, absorbed in a digital world.

This pseudo world, it has consumed me. How can I live without it?

"It isn't my fault", the subconscious burbles to me, but I know that it is lying to me.

Minutes upon hours wasted. Withering away, doing nothing, yet never relaxing.

I know I should stop, but it seems impossible.

It would be so much easier without it at all.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment