Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Weekly C.A.R.R. Values Blog Post

Hi there! 

Today I will be writing about how I have demonstrated the C.A.R.R. Values this week. 

Commitment: I have demonstrated Commitment this week by doing my classwork out of school and doing it instead of watching T.V. which felt very productive and made me feel good for finishing it. 

Achievement: I have showed Achievement by completing all my e-asTTle tests for reading, although I still have maths e-asTTle tests to go. *sigh*

Resilience: I have demonstrated Resilience by not giving up when things got tough this week as I had to balance out of school activities with ones in school.  When I felt like it was too much I took a deep breath and refocused.  

Respect: I have showed Respect this week by listening to my teachers and being polite to them. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment