Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Commitment

Hi there!

This blog post is from late May 2020. 

Today I will be writing about what commitment, one of our school values looks like to me.

So, what does commitment look like to me?


  • Commitment to school
  • Commitment to sports
  • Commitment to family 
  • Commitment to trying new things
  • Commitment to goals
  • Commitment to friends
How do I show commitment to school?
  • Learning ready
    • sit down
    • get device ready
    • respectful, quiet inside voice 
    • patiently waiting for instructions
  •  Positive/growth mindset
      • always sit with someone who will keep you focused
      • always try your best
      • don't be afraid to fail or make mistakes, you can learn from that mistake
How do I show commitment to sports?

  • Showing up to training's
    • trying my best
    • trying my hardest
    • showing up on time
  •  Practicing at home
  • Be a team player
    • respect my coach 
    • listen to my coach
    • respect my team mates
How can I show commitment to family?

  • Connect with them
  • Help make family meals
  • Hang out with them
    • watch a movie
    • go on a walk

How can I show commitment to trying new things?

  • Don't be afraid
  • If I have an opportunity to do something, take it because it might be the only chance I get to do it.
  • Carry on doing it if I enjoy doing it. 
How can I show commitment to goals?

  • Always work towards those goals no matter how small or big they are
  • Work on them constantly/as much as I can. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment