Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

C.A.R.R. Values Blog Post

Hi there!

Today I will write about how I have shown school values this week.

Commitment: As COVID-19 alert levels in New Zealand are slowly being relaxed, normality from pre-lockdown days is slowly coming back in a new form. I have signed up for school netball. I have gotten into the junior team which I am stoked about! However, it won't come for free. Every Thursday I will be working out with my team mates as I will have an hour long fitness session in our new school gym. This session starts at 7 o'clock in the morning, I currently wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning. I am going to have to show commitment by waking up much earlier and getting ready as quick as I can. 


Resilience: This week, I have found it especially difficult to get out of my bed in the morning and start getting ready for school. I just want to stay in my bed and sleep until I can't sleep anymore and only then get up. If I did this, I would be quite late to school!
So, to try get up with bundles of energy, I am going to start going to bed earlier and stop going on my phone before bed. I tried this out last night and I felt way more rested than I normally do. I also read for about half an hour before I went to sleep. I am going to carry on trying to do this and see how it goes. I will also try research things which could help me sleep better. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment