Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

P.E.: Table Tennis & Juggling

Hi there!

Today I will be writing about how Table Tennis and Juggling has been going over the past 3 weeks.

File:2016-02-07 13-26-02 ping-pong-belfort.jpg - Wikimedia CommonsI feel like my Table Tennis skills are slowly improving, I have really been enjoying playing with my friends and different classmates I wouldn't normally talk to. It is interesting to see how other people play against each other and how they hit the ball. I still have to work on my skills and learn the rules of table tennis more in depth before I can say I know how to play Table Tennis. 

Circus Clown Laughing - Free vector graphic on PixabayJuggling hasn't been going as well as I hoped it would. I can juggle with scarves but I can't juggle with hacky sacks yet. I have tried juggling with rings as well but I figured I should try juggling with the hacky sacks before I move onto attempting to juggle rings. I also tried spinning plates which was a lot of fun and I got the hang of it in the end. 

I am really enjoying this unit so far and I am hoping I will be able to juggle well and play table tennis well by the end of this unit!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment