Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

C.A.R.R Values Blog Post

Hi there!

Today I will be writing about how I showed the C.A.R.R values this week.

Commitment: 
I showed commitment this week by doing my work at home and at school to my best ability and did as much work as I was able to. I sat with people who wouldn't distract me from my work, if they did start to distract me, I would focus even more on my work and try to finish it to my best standard.

Achievement:
I showed achievement this week by setting my self tasks when I did class work at home to finish at a certain time and then move onto something else. This system worked very well for me and I enjoyed racing against myself to see how long it would take me to finish a task. In fact, I think it made me work faster and I would end up finishing more work.

Resilience:

I showed resilience this week by carrying on trying my best even when I didn't feel like it. I went from having no homework to having homework from three different classes which was something I had to wrap my head around and accept. I decided that there was no point in sulking about it because it would take me even longer to do which would make me even more stressed out. 

Respect:  
I showed respect this week by listening to others when they were speaking and respecting the instructions given to me by my teachers. I also showed respect by taking care of class equipment and returning it to the place I found it. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment