Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Wānanga: Reflection Section

 Hi there!

In this reflection section, I will be writing about a book I finished reading recently, Solitaire

Title: Solitaire

Type: Novel

Creator: Alice Oseman 

Purpose: To entertain 

Date: 2014

Critical Literacy Question: Who would be most likely to read this text and why?

Statement: I think that a young person is most likely to read this text.

Evidence: I think this because it is a youth love story, it features characters in their teenage years as well as problems they experience. It is a relatable story.

Explanation: I believe this because I was able to relate to some of the things in this book, whereas with other books I have read I have not been able to relate to them.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment