Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

English: 321 RIQ

 Hi there!

Today I will be writing about a new blogging strategy/system I will be using in English class this year called '321 RIQ'. Here is a quick summary of how it works: 

3 Recalls - (3 things I remember about the lesson)

2 Insights - (2 new things I learnt in the lesson

1 Question - (1 Question about something I didn't understand/would like to know more about)

Here is a 321 RIQ about my most recent English lessons:

3 Recalls - 

  • I remember making sentences with the word 'disappearance' in class yesterday.
  • I remember writing a story which had to include the following words:
    • Fallacy
    • Enigma
    • Disappearance
    • Suspicion 
  • I also remember learning about different types of nouns.

2 Insights - 

  • Something that I learnt last lesson was the definition of 'fallacy'.
  • I also learnt the definition of 'enigma' last lesson too.

1 Question - 

  • Something I still want to know more about is the different types of nouns as I found it interesting to learn.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like how clearly you have set this out, Sofia! We will definitely discuss nouns in greater depth in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Truter! I'm looking forward to learning about nouns more!

    ReplyDelete