Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

English: What do I like?

 Hi there!

Today I will be writing about what I like, don't like and what I would change in regards to my English class.


What I like:

  • I like the film we will be studying for our film study
  • I like my teacher's sense of humor
  • I like the '321 RIQ' blogging format we use in class
  • I like they way we are learning about certain things
  • I like that my teacher listens to everyone's opinion
  • I like how my teacher involves everyone in the class
  • I like that my class feels like a safe environment where I can express myself
  • I like the topics we are learning about
  • I like that my teacher listens to us before deciding what will do in class


What I don't like:

  • I don't like how some people talk while the teacher is talking as it can be distracting, which therefore prevents me from working a my best.


What I would change:

  • I would change what periods I have English to later on in the school day, but of course that is not possible. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment