Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

English: 321 RIQ

 17/02/2021

Hi there!

Today I will be doing another 31 RQ for English class. 


Recalls - 

  • I remember learning about different camera shots in film and what they capture in the frame. 
  • I remember learning that people are normally used to show the example of what camera shot is being used as people are all generally the same size and have the same proportions. 
  • I learnt about different angles too, I learnt that  they can portray characters in a different way. For example, a low angle can be used to show a character is strong and important and better than everyone else. A high angle is used to show a person is weak and not important in the film. 
  • I learnt about static images and how they can send messages. For example, we looked at 12 different signs from a typical Spanish train station, static images used for 'entry' and 'exit' were arrows pointing into and away from the box. Whereas in New Zealand, we have a green sign with big block letters saying 'entry'. For an exit sign, we have a green sign with big block letters saying 'exit' or, a green sign with a person running away. 

1 Question - 

  • My question for today is, are there specific machines film makers use to create different shots in film?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment